Does anyone else wonder where the time is going? I know it's such a cliche to say that "time goes so fast," but it really does! I mean, seriously...it's the middle of November! I love this time of year, it really is my favorite. I love the fall & the excitement that leads up to Christmas. I am trying to hold out to the first of December to decorate for Christmas but it's very tempting to get started early! So, to curb my desire to decorate the house for Christmas I have started Christmas shopping. Okay that is kind of a lie, I started a few months ago but now I'm getting serious! I would love to be done by the first of December. Then, I can just sit back, relax & enjoy the wonderful season! And of course bake my little heart out! I have to get my little family together & get our pictures done for our Christmas cards. This is always a challenge! If you have little ones you understand. I only have 2 but let me tell ya, is it ever hard to get both of them (not to mention us) to look at the camera long enough to get a pic let alone smile! But we try & somehow we manage to get something! :) Maybe we'll tackle that this weekend! :) But today I am off to run errands, grocery shop and whatever else we manage to get accomplished.
Happy Friday everyone, enjoy your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i try to get all my shopping done early too. it much the holiday's so much better.
I NEED to start shopping...with five...it gets frustrating. :) I do love this time of year though. :)
I love your pics on here. The chocolate chip cookie one is awesome!! I have a couple like that with spaghetti faces! I love it! :)
Post a Comment