Okay, so I know that I said I was making the blog private like 5 months ago but I am actually going to do it now. So, if you want to keep on reading send me your email address & I'll add ya! (You can send your address to inman_carrie@hotmail.com)
I have some posts from Christmas & the boy's birthdays that I will be posting in the next few days. Things around here have been a little busier than normal now that I am doing Pampered Chef. I didn't anticipate things getting off to such a fast start. Don't get me wrong, I am super thankful but a little overwhelmed at times! It's all good now & we have kind of gotten into a new routine around here. Craig has been super dad & hubby helping me keep up on all the little things around the house. I had a conference all day Saturday & when I came home Craig had done the laundry, cleaned house & kept the boys happy & entertained! SUPER DAD, and not to mention SUPER EXHAUSTED DAD!!! It was kinda funny, he was so tired & wondered how I did it EVERYDAY?!?!? :)
Anyways, I am off to have a cup of coffee & enjoy the snow day we are having today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes please. paulacoldiron@gmail.com
me too. katesmith0808@gmail.com
I love hearing your news and seeing your boys grow...they are just adorable!!...add me too, please, joanne@cranberrycreek.com
Post a Comment