Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Well, here I am at home literally snowed in...yep, that's right snowed in! We have about 2 feet of snow...seriously, we measured! It's crazy here! I can't even believe that we have this much snow. We are supposed to be in Lynden with mom, dad, Joel, Amy & sweet little Kaleb tonight but we had to postpone our plans until the weekend. Hopefully by then we can get to their place safely. It's too bad & I was feeling a little grumpy about being snowed in but I got over it & enjoyed this beautiful snowy day with Craig & the boys. I baked, the boys played in the snow, we watched a movie & now we are about to have a nice dinner together. Not our usual Christmas Eve plans but lovely just the same.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Going with the flow..flexibility is your middle name!! :)

Merry Christmas sweetness!! Enjoy that beautiful family of yours!

Katie said...

Carrie I understand. Our plane home was cancelled. we were one of the many stranded...but we had our own little miracle happen. I wrote it in my blog, if you want to hear...Hope you make it to family safely and soon.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!