Between the busyness of the season, some coughs & colds December is flying by! I have a few posts that I have written but I want to post pics with them so they'll have to wait!
We are full holiday mode around here! The tree is up & the house is decorated...ahhh, I love it! It is my favourite time of year! I promise I'll get up to date here, but not right now...I have a little boy who needs some extra TLC today. Maybe later tonight...I'm off to snuggle up & watch some Veggie Tales with Jonah. Have a happy Tuesday everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Totally understand! Mommy time comes before blogger time! :) Look forward to your posts! :)
Hi Carrie!
Don't have Facebook at work so thought I would just write you on here! I'm at Doerksen's in Abby until tomorrow night so how about I give you a call when I'm back in Langley and I'll stop by and get the goods! THANKS!
Post a Comment