For the last couple of months I have been praying about having a little something to call my own. Something that is un-related to my home, kiddos & hubby...don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a stay at home mommy, but I find that it's easy to get lost in it. Your world easily becomes consumed by all things related to taking care of them. Which I do love, but I also need to have something that I can escape to...am I making sense? If you are a mom, I know that you totally understand & I need not to explain myself anymore! *smile* Anyways, I am excited to say that I am starting up my own Pampered Chef business! I love PC & use their products daily. I love to cook, bake & meet new people...so I think this will be a perfect fit! I will be up & running in January & already I have a couple people interested in having a PC Party! I am excited to have a little something outside of my home & family that I can do. It has all come together rather quickly & I know that it's going to be a good thing. :)
So, that is it for me today. I am off to build a lego tree house with Jonah, then we will go outside to enjoy some of this beautiful snow! Happy Wednesday!
PS - I was going to post my home all decked out for the holidays, as per a request by fellow blogger Shawna, but I can't download pics right now...so sad! Maybe it'll work later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH Pampered Chef!! Put me down for hosting a party! I'm so excited for you and this new adventure in life. :) Everyone needs something just for them :)
That's awesome! Congratulations! I will enjoy using your services! I love Pampered Chef, but don't have enough stuff yet!!!
Post a Comment