Both of my sweet little men have their birthdays in January. Joshua was actually due in February but decided that he was more of a January baby & made his entrance early! It's interesting, Jonah was overdue & the doctor's had to go in & get him to come out. And, my Joshua decided he was going to come out 2 weeks earlier than my planned C-section. This is interesting because if you know my children at all you can see that right from the start their personalities were very obvious! Jonah is cautious, never in a hurry & always wants to do things when he is ready. Joshua is always in a hurry, fearless & rushing to go ahead of everyone else! Sounds familiar doesn't it? I think it's absolutely incredible how different each child is, right from the start! I love that about my boys, each is unique & has their own little personalities.
This year Jonah turned 4 & Joshua turned 2. Can't believe how quick the time is going, I feel like yesterday I was bringing them home from the hospital. I know everyone says that life goes fast, especially when you have children but this is crazy! I find myself cherishing the moments with my babies more & more because they really are going way too fast. I love where the boys are at right now. So fun & adorable. Each stage truly has something special & unique that I cherish. Jonah will come & find me sometimes just to chat or give me a hug...talk about melting my heart. And Joshua is forever learning new things & is thrilled beyond belief to show what he has learned. Priceless moments!
Jonah had a Buzz Lightyear cake & Joshua had a farm cake. They were really adorable & the boys were thrilled with them, so I was happy. Both birthdays were a lot of fun & I have to admit when I went to bed those two nights I shed a few tears. I can't help it, I truly love being a mom & often it overwhelms me that I am a mom. God is so good & I am so thankful.
(I tried to post some pics but for whatever reason it's not working...maybe another day!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a wonderful post about your boys Carrie! I love them to pieces too. They are so great :)
Post a Comment