Friday, March 13, 2009
Man oh man...
Has it ever been a LONG couple of weeks! Two weeks ago my littlest man Joshua came down with a horrible cold. The kind where they sound like a seal when they cough...yep, that kind. It lasted about 4 days then finally started to get better...then it hit me, then it hit Jonah...and now it has hit my hubby. I ended up with a sinus infection & mild bronchitis...not cool. And my sweet Jonah ended up with an ear infection. This is his first ear infection & I feel so bad for him. I feel really blessed that up until now neither Jonah or Josh has ever had to have antibiotics. Thank you Jesus! He was so sweet at the Doctor's office. Sitting on my lap saying,"I'm being brave aren't I mama?" He's sleeping soundly now & I expect him to have a must needed full night's sleep. I finally feel like we are on the other side of this nasty cold business...PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to hear Carrie. We have been praying and will continue too. Bring your HEALTH over the Inmans, Lord. :)
Post a Comment