Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things are just crazy...

It's May, well in 3 sleeps it's May! I can't believe it...I feel so behind in sooo many things, blogging included. We have had so much going on that I sit here now feeling overwhelmed by it all. Not the bad kind of overwhelmed, the good kind that makes you smile & say, "Thank you Lord."

Here's a quick recap...

I had my 30th Birthday in March, it was strange. I think it was strange because I can remember my parents 30th birthdays & it seemed like an eternity away when I was just a wee child. And, now here we are. Just strange....

My little cutie pie nephew had his 2nd Birthday & that seemed just as weird because he was just a newbie like yesterday or so it seemed! The old cliche that time goes WAY too fast with kids is true! We are going to have his party this weekend & it'll be precious.

My husband has started on a little side business venture which is great but it's another thing we are learning to balance into our lives. I am so proud of him, he is such a determined person. Always ready & willing to try something new. We'll see where this takes us!

Hmmm....what else?!?!?! Oh, yeah...Jonah had a preschool field trip to Londsdale Quay. It was a transportation field trip, so we took the bus, sky train & sea bus. The kids were so good & we all had a great time! I came home so thankful for my mini van! :)

I have more news but for now this is all you are going to get...if anyone still reads this! LOL! If I save some news then maybe, just maybe I'll remember to update this blog! :)

2 comments:

Treena said...

Yeah an update! I love reading your blog Care when you update. Love ya!

Jason and Kristin said...

Hey Carrie! I enjoy reading your blog so thanks for updating! And...congrats on becoming an auntie again!
Have a wonderful day!
Kristin