YAY for the ultrasound!!! It's so exciting to have an ultrasound, to be able to see that little one for the first time...amazing! My ultrasound is 4 weeks away & it can't come soon enough! I can't wait, partially because we have decided to find out what we are having this time. With both of the boys we didn't know what we were having but we decided that this time we'd find out (providing baby co-operates on ultrasound day). Craig wanted to keep it a secret once we found out but I am pretty sure I would spill the beans. So, we agreed that we would share our news! I can honestly say that it doesn't matter to me what we are having. A boy would be wonderful, I love having boys & a girl would be great because it would be fun to experience all things girly, especially for my hubby who is from an all boy family...we'll have to see! I am just excited that I don't have to wait until delivery day to find out! :)
So, any guesses??? What do you think we are having???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it is a girl. . . .with red hair! But you will have to wait for delivery for that :)
I know! ha! So excited for you!
Post a Comment