Monday, November 30, 2009

December 1st...

I am always amazed at how quickly time passes by. Tomorrow, December 1st, is the day we are going to welcome our sweet little baby! I am SOOO EXCITED & a wee bit overwhelmed by the goodness of God. I have been blessed to have a smooth & healthy pregnancy but just like every other woman when it comes time for baby to enter the world, I AM READY! I am ready to have this baby on the outside of my belly. :)

Our c-section is planned for first thing in the morning so we have to be a the hospital before the sun comes up...so early but I am so glad it's early. Can you think of a better way to start your day than meeting your baby for the first time!?!?!?

The boys are very excited & everything is ready for their special time with Grandma & Grandpa. :) So, I am off for now to finish up a few more details & to spend a special afternoon with my boys. :)

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

We'll be praying for you! Yeah! So excited to see pictures of your new little guy!

Katie said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting Carrie!!
I had a c-section but it wasn't planned and so I can't imagine the feeling that you know the next day you would meet your little one. I know everything will go smoothly!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!