I am so excited that two weeks from today I will be snuggling our sweet little baby!!!!! I got the call today from the hospital & we have to be there for 6:15 am on December 1st....I can't think of a better reason to get up early. :) The boys are getting excited & everyday cut a chain off the paper chain we made to count down the days till baby day...Jonah then tells anyone he talks to that day how many sleeps until baby!
We are pretty set for baby's arrival...well, except for one major detail...the NAME. Yep, that's right 2 weeks away from the big day & we don't have a name picked out. Seriously, what is wrong with us?!?!?!? We'll get it figured out, sooner rather than later I hope. :)
So, now I am off to fold some laundry & tidy up the house. Good night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So excited for you all!! YAHOO, baby Inman is almost here. :) My prayer has been the next 2 weeks be full of you enjoying every moment with the 'current' family before the new little one arrives. Love ya!!
Post a Comment