YAY!!!! I am so thrilled to announce the arrival of my sweet little niece Jessa Arielle! She came into this world yesterday October 25th at 6:26pm. At 20 inches long and 8lbs. 6oz. she is a well filled out little bundle. She's gorgeous! She's got sweet chubby little cheeks & a gorgeous head of hair! I just keep staring at her picutres in awe of the goodness of God! I haven't actually had the joy of meeting her yet because of this whole H1N1 stuff the hospital she was born at has a no visitor policy in effect right now. My sister was able to have one support person in addition to her husband so my mom was there too. I am so glad she was able to have another one there to meet this little angel & offer words of love & support too! We'll meet our darling Jessa sometime this week once they are home & settled.
So, that's the big news this week! I can't think of a better way to start off a new week than with the arrival of a new baby!! It's crazy to think that in five short weeks we will be welcoming our own little bundle! WOWSERS! I have much to do....better get to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATS AUNTIE!! You have a niece! How cool is that?! :) So excited for you, for Amy & Joel and this new bundle of life. God truly is a miracle worker in each life that is created by Him. Enjoy!
Congratulations -- glad to hear the safe arrival of your first niece!
xo, *S
Post a Comment