I am almost there...so close yet still seeming so far away! I am 29 weeks preggo & have entered the phase when things become a wee bit more challenging. Things like bending over, chasing your toddler,shaving your legs, painting your toes.....oh and my current favorite sleeping. If you notice the time of this post you'll see that it is WAY past my bedtime. I kind of forgot about the uncomfortable sleeping that often comes near the end of pregnancy. Funny how we forget those things hey? It's a little crazy, during the day I could fall asleep at any given moment. Truthfully, I can't sit down for too long because I have already caught myself drifting into dreamland when I need to be keeping my eyes & ears open as a mama of two rowdy little boys. :) And all I want to do is crawl into bed & close my eyes but once I am able to rest up & get some sleep I cannot seem to get comfortable or stay asleep once I do fall asleep. Not to mention the numerous trips o the potty in the middle of the night. I have been trying everything I know to do to try & get a good nights rest but so far no luck. So, suggestions please! Any little tricks you found to help the quest for great rest in the last trimester???
Other than the minor discomforts that we all go through, this has been a really good pregnancy. I am feeling good & getting excited to meet the newest addition to our family. I am having a c-section so that means I have a max of 9 1/2 weeks left...YIPPEE!!!!! It's wonderful to know that date in which your child will be born. It's the finsh line & I can see it now!!! The boys are getting excited too, not only for our baby but for their new little girl cousin who is due to arrive in the next 4-6 weeks!!! Amy is doing good but she's done. She's at the point of being VERY ready to have this baby....hang in there lovely, not that much longer!!!
What else? Hmm...well we are in full swing of the fall routine again. I LOVE it! I am a routine kinda gal so this suits me just fine. Not to mention I LOVE THE FALL!!! It's my favorite time of year. So many wonderful things about the fall & I am happy to be welcoming all of them!
Jonah is in his 2nd year of Preschool & loving it. He's changed so much this past year & really is coming out of his shell. I am curious to see what this next year holds for him. Such a dear little boy with so much passion & a sweet gentleness too. Ahh, love him! He brought me breakfast in bed on Saturday & then ran to get his xylophone because he wanted to sing & play me a song. It was so precious, made this mama have a big ol' cry in the shower afterwards. It really has hit me how fast he is growing & changing...how fast these tender little moments are passing. Bittersweet is how I best describe it. It's wonderful to watch them grow & change but a little heart wrenching too because these years go so quick. Okay, so I have to stop because I am going to start crying again....(I blame it on hormones)
Joshua is convinced he is a BIG boy like Jonah. They have become such good little buddies & Josh doesn't like it when Jonah goes to do something without him. We have had quite a few tears since Preschool started from Joshua. He cries when I put him in the van after dropping Jonah off, then he cries when we get home because Jonah isn't there. Little guy LOVES his brother! He gets so excited when it's time to pick Jonah up. So precious! He is my adventuresome little man & never ceases to amaze me. He'll try anything & is so outgoing! He's also a tender heart & that has become more evident over the last couple of months. Always coming to give me a hug or rub my back with a quiet little "love you mama. " Melts my heart! Getting big & turning into a little boy & not so much a tot. Again, bittersweet :)
They really do make my day brighter & bring me so much joy...so excited to welcome another little munchkin! I am blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a great Mom, Carrie. What a gift to be able to treasure every moment with your boys. So great to hear the updates.
Hang in there, every day you're that much closer to meeting this wonderful little boy!
Post a Comment