Do you ever have those days where you feel like you are the only one in the world who cannot balance this thing called life? It looks as though everyone else has it ALL together & they pull it off with ease. I lately have become very aware of all the things going on in my life & the fact that I lack the balance to handle them all. It's a new season for us...new things going on in our lives & with that I have found that the old routine is just not cutting it! I hate that feeling of being overwhelmed & lately I have been feeling it a little too often! AHHH!!!
I know I'll get there, I always do! But, it would be nice if I could have it all figured out tomorrow! If only it was that easy...then I wouldn't be blogging about it! :) So, if you are reading this & you have been there or are there now...YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE! I'm right there with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE! There!
Post a Comment