Monday, September 29, 2008

The Fall...

Oh, how I LOVE the fall!!! It is such a beautiful time of year & there are so many great things about it. I love to bake & the fall always brings a huge desire to bake, bake, bake! (Much to my husband's delight) Today I tried a new recipe & it was delish! I have been on the hunt for a really good Pumpkin scone recipe & I think I have found it. They are so moist & yummy!!!! Craig and the boys loved them too...I made them this morning & there is one left! One thing I have learned about being in a house surrounded by boys is that food doesn't last that long! They are always hungry! Good thing I love to cook! Anyways, we are in full Fall swing here & I hope you are loving it as much as we are!

(I will post pics soon...I have a USB cord missing in action...which means Joshua has placed it someplace "special")

3 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I'd love to try your scone recipe....any chance you're going to post it?!?!?

Carrie said...

It's delish...I'll post it for ya!

Melanie said...

Fall is my most favorite season. I miss it terribly living here. :)