Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's new?

September has brought a new adventure into our home...Jonah has started Preschool & so far he loves it! YAY!! He goes two days a week for 2 1/2 hours. It's a little bit hard to drop off your little one and then drive away & trust that someone else will look after them. I know that his teachers are awesome & I have nothing to worry about but I am that typical first time mommy! I drove away thinking a million things..."did I kiss him good-bye?"...."should I have stayed longer?"..."did I tell him I would be back?" Oh dear! I was so concerned about Jonah adjusting but I think someone should have been concerned about me! :) I am happy to say that we have all done very well entering into this new season!

Joshua is coming into a new phase too...the climbing & risk taking toddler phase! This new phase has caused me to enter into a whole new phase..."the pray night & day for his safety phase!" He's my little adventurer. No fear, extremely determined & very quick! He has also made the cross over into the toddler side of the nursery...now if we could only get him to stay in there!

Craig & I just celebrated our 5th Anniversary! We are both excited for what this next year will hold. We both feel a stirring in our hearts & real sense that God's got something new for us. Exciting to know that God has His hands on our lives! I wouldn't want it any other way!

We have enjoyed our summer, but are welcoming fall. There is something so cozy & inviting about the fall. I love it!

No comments: