So, right about now I should be sleeping but I can't...so sad because I am so sleepy. I thought I'd get up for a little bit, write a little on the old blog then hopefully drift off into dream land. :)
I know why I can't sleep...it's because I am preggo! Yes, you read that right....I am expecting another little bundle. And, like when I was preggo with the boys for the first few months I had a really hard time sleeping. Sounds weird I am sure, but I sleep way better the farther along I am. Like I said, weird. Anyways, along with insomnia I have had the worst all day nausea & vomiting. Seriously, if I never throw up again it'll be too soon. Sorry for all the details. The good news is that I have made it 2 whole days without throwing up!!! YAY!!!! Oh, the things we mama's get excited about! :) We will be welcoming this little one into our arms around the end of November!!! I am SO THRILLED!!!!! God is so faithful & so good, we are so blessed! Thank you Lord!
I just have to take a minute & love on my husband. What a guy! He has been so wonderful through all this. So helpful & on top of all the household stuff, making sure I am getting rest when I can. Going above & beyond without me even having to ask. He has such a loving servant's heart. I have always loved that about him but in these moments I appreciate them even more. What a treasure he is to the boys & I...and baby too!
To add to the excitement, Amy (my sister) is preggo too!! She is due 5 weeks bfore I am!! So fun! Amy & I were preggo together when I had Joshua. She had her little Kaleb three months after I had Josh. It's been so great to watch Josh & Kaleb become little buddies, they have a great time. This time we are a lot closer...my parents are just a little excited! :) It's always awesome to share pregnancy with someone else, especially your sister!
So, that's the BIG news around here...hopefully I have been up long enough to go & fall asleep! Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woo hooooooo CONGRATS!!!!!
Post a Comment